Founded in 2011, the HolidayPirates GmbH operates in partnership with e-commerce incubator 6minutes Media, which jumpstarted the bargain hunting platform Mydealz, amongst others.
With 11 travel portals in 8 different languages the HolidayPirates GmbH represents one of the fastest growing travel companies within Europe. On the websites, users can find awesome deals for cheap flights, hotels, travel packages, as well as vouchers and great bus and train offers.
Currently, the company employs more then 85 employees from 23 different countries, in the areas of editing, development, IT, marketing and sales, working on editorial pages, the community and our new internet travel booking engine. Due to the amount of different nationalities, the company language is English.
Facts and figures:
- Founded in 2011
- 11 travel portals in eight different languages: Urlaubspiraten.de, HolidayPirates.com, Urlaubspiraten.at, PiratinViaggio.it, VakantiePiraten.nl, VoyagesPirates.fr, WakacyjniPiraci.pl, ViajerosPiratas.es, Ferienpiraten.ch, Semesterpiraterna.se and Travelcloud.de
- Headquarter based in Berlin
- Management consists of Igor Simonow (CEO and founder), Sebastian Kaatz (CEO and founder) and David Armstrong (COO)
- Numbers: 4.3 million Facebook fans, more then 3 million App downloads, almost 500.00 newsletter subscribers and more than 200.000 registered users on the website
- Only in 2014 HolidayPirates records more than 300 million page views, 110 million visits, as well as 39 million unique visitors
Come aboard, the ship is ready!
We are growing quickly and always looking for talented, dedicated and highly motivated individuals, as our success depends on our employees' competence, drive and motivation. For that reason we happily offer exciting tasks within a fun and friendly working environment with a great company culture, competitive terms and good opportunities for a career development. Join us!
Current job openings: www.holidaypirates.com/r/jobs